Dream Home for Over 50’s
About This Property
Listing ID: 49321
Fabulous near new home fresh to market. Comprising of a popular floor plan that consists of a Front Porch, Large Living Room, separate dining, well appointed kitchen and multi purpose room… this beautiful home ticks all the boxes.
A standout feature is the soaring raked ceilings in the main living area, which provides excellent air flow and light assisted by a 6kw inverter air conditioner for year round comfort. With Plantation shutters and a Bay window in the kitchen adding a nice touch to this very inviting family space. The master bedroom is exceptional with a huge walk in robe, air conditioner and beautiful window furnishings.
A unique feature of this property is due to it’s corner location, which means the driveway is able to cater for an extra car and for any other visitors there are parking bays merely a few meters away. A laneway on the western side also means you have that little bit of extra privacy.
Storage is no problem with a lockable storage shed, multiple cupboards and internal linen cupboard, add to this tinted windows, rear privacy screens and exterior awnings and you’ll feel right at home. Enjoy a morning coffee or afternoon cup of tea sitting on your front verandah whilst enjoying the north facing aspect of this well constructed home.
About Pacific Palms Village
Pacific Palms Village offers affordable resort lifestyle and security for the over 50’s
- Just a few steps to bus stop, and a short drive to rail, hospitals and libraries.
- Amenities include a clubhouse, licensed bar, competition size bowling green, 2 swimming pools, indoor bowls, aerobics, line dancing, bus trips and more
- Conveniently close to Burpengary shopping village and Westfield North Lakes shopping centre, and 10 minutes to nearest waterfront boardwalks and fishing.
- A short drive to the popular Redcliffe seaside village and café precincts, or a little further to the beautiful tourist destinations of Glass House Mountains, or Mooloolaba and Caloundra seaside holiday areas
- There is no charge for Council rates, water and use of Village facilities.
- Full capital growth with no entry or exit costs
- Weekly costs *$150.28 for most homes with many eligible for government rebates.
- Government Rebates for eligible applicants vary up to approximately $67.00* per week and will need to be confirmed with your Government or Centrelink Department.
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately describe home/items listed for sale, however the description is not a guarantee as to the condition or inclusions in the home. It therefore remains the purchasers responsibility to inspect the home and to establish the condition and inclusions to their own satisfaction.
- 2 x Heated Swimming Pools
- Recreation Centre / Clubhouse
- Caravan Parking / Storage
- Bowling Green
- Boat Parking / Storage
- Gated Complex
Level of Support Available
- Independent Living
- Medical Services Nearby
- Public Transport Nearby
- Beach Nearby
- Clubs Nearby
- Church Nearby
- Shops Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Bowling Green Nearby
- Boating Nearby