Beautiful, High Quality 2+ Bedroom Home
About This Property
Listing ID: 56504
Beautiful 2 bed + Home in Latest Release
This near new home is set amongst quality homes and is simply fantastic. Everything you need is included in this well designed home.
Comprising of 2 bedrooms, master boasting a large walk in robe and a multipurpose room downstairs, there’s plenty of space to spread out and enjoy life.
The full sized kitchen is well appointed with a pantry and breakfast bar and opens into the dining area and adjoining lounge room. With tiles throughout the main living area of the home, cleaning is a breeze.
Your hot water needs are met by the continuous gas H/W system, and climate control is handled by the great sized split system in the lounge with external shutters provide that extra amount of privacy to ensure comfortable living year round.
Upon walking downstairs you’ll notice the sealed, fleck finished concrete in the parking area which borders the tiled laundry/utility room. With additional cupboards and a rear garden shed, storage is not a problem.
This home is finished to a very high standard and features a north facing front verandah which is ideal in the cooler months.
Property Features at a glance…
- 2 bed with Built in’s
- Master has WIR
- Multipurpose room
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living
- Split System A/c
- Gas H/W
- Front Verandah
- Remote Garage
- Garden Shed
Plus much more…
Don’t hesitate to contact the sales team for a personalised inspection…
Sue: 0411687843 or Rob: 0430170620
About Pacific Palms Village
Pacific Palms Village offers affordable resort lifestyle and security for the over 50’s
- Just a few steps to bus stop, and a short drive to rail, hospitals and libraries.
- Amenities include a clubhouse, licensed bar, competition size bowling green, 2 swimming pools, indoor bowls, aerobics, line dancing, bus trips and more
- Conveniently close to Burpengary shopping village and Westfield North Lakes shopping centre, and 10 minutes to nearest waterfront boardwalks and fishing.
- A short drive to the popular Redcliffe seaside village and café precincts, or a little further to the beautiful tourist destinations of Glass House Mountains, or Mooloolaba and Caloundra seaside holiday areas
- There is no charge for Council rates, water and use of Village facilities.
- Full capital growth with no entry or exit costs
- Weekly costs *$150.28 for most homes with many eligible for government rebates.
- Government Rebates for eligible applicants vary up to approximately $67.00* per week and will need to be confirmed with your Government or Centrelink Department.
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately describe home/items listed for sale, however the description is not a guarantee as to the condition or inclusions in the home. It therefore remains the purchasers responsibility to inspect the home and to establish the condition and inclusions to their own satisfaction.
- 2 x Heat Assisted Swimming Pools
- Recreation Centre / Clubhouse
- Caravan Parking / Storage
- Bowling Green
- Boat Parking / Storage
- Gated Complex
Level of Support Available
- Independent Living
- Medical Services Nearby
- Public Transport Nearby
- Beach Nearby
- Clubs Nearby
- Church Nearby
- Shops Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Bowling Green Nearby
- Boating Nearby