Warm Colonial Charm with Relaxed Cottage Feel
About This Property
Listing ID: 57050
Charming home, with two bedrooms Plus a craft room
- This 2 bedroom Villa has an excellent internal design which makes great use of space allowing for nice separation between each area of the home.
- As you walk up the front stairs you’ll instantly notice the warm, inviting country feel and privacy offered by adjustable aluminium shutters on the front verandah. Once you enter the main house the high raked ceilings accentuate the open feel of the home allowing for seamless flow between the lounge, dining and kitchen areas.
- The kitchen is well appointed with ample cupboards space and the bay window is a real feature.
- The master bedroom is located at the rear of the home and is a great size with a full width robe accessed by triple sliding doors. With one door being mirrored and shelves built inside, your clothes will be catered for with ease.
- The bathroom area is well laid out too, with plenty of space between the shower and vanity and the walk through laundry has direct access to the garage.
- A remote controlled roller door frames the front of the garage and a sitting/craft area is located at the back of the garage area making great use of the available floor space.
This home represents great value for money and those first to inspect will certainly agree.
Property Features at a Glance…
- 2 Bedrooms With Built in’s
- Master Bed Has Triple Slider Robe
- Split System AC
- Security Screens Throughout
- Fans Throughout
- Seperate Toilet
- Lined Garage
- Remote Roller Door To Garage
- Full Length Clothesline At The Rear
- Sitting/Craft Room In Garage
- Full Width Rear Clothesline
Don’t hesitate to contact the Pacific Palms Sales Team today for more info…
Office: (07) 3888 4500 Rob: 0430 170 620 Sue: 0411 687 843
About Pacific Palms Village
Pacific Palms Village offers affordable resort lifestyle and security for the over 50’s
- Just a few steps to bus stop, and a short drive to rail, hospitals and libraries.
- Amenities include a clubhouse, licensed bar, competition size bowling green, 2 swimming pools, indoor bowls, aerobics, line dancing, bus trips and more
- Conveniently close to Burpengary shopping village and Westfield North Lakes shopping centre, and 10 minutes to nearest waterfront boardwalks and fishing.
- A short drive to the popular Redcliffe seaside village and café precincts, or a little further to the beautiful tourist destinations of Glass House Mountains, or Mooloolaba and Caloundra seaside holiday areas
- There is no charge for Council rates, water and use of Village facilities.
- Full capital growth with no entry or exit costs
- Weekly costs *$150.28 for most homes with many eligible for government rebates.
- Government Rebates for eligible applicants vary up to approximately $67.00* per week and will need to be confirmed with your Government or Centrelink Department.
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately describe home/items listed for sale, however the description is not a guarantee as to the condition or inclusions in the home. It therefore remains the purchasers responsibility to inspect the home and to establish the condition and inclusions to their own satisfaction.
- 2 x Heat Assisted Swimming Pools
- Recreation Centre / Clubhouse
- Caravan Parking / Storage
- Bowling Green
- Boat Parking / Storage
- Gated Complex
Level of Support Available
- Independent Living
- Medical Services Nearby
- Public Transport Nearby
- Beach Nearby
- Clubs Nearby
- Church Nearby
- Shops Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Bowling Green Nearby
- Boating Nearby