Highly Sought after 2 Bed Villa on Corner Block
About This Property
Listing ID: 50722
Highly sought after 2 bed villa on a corner block
Very rare 2 street frontage offers buyers a unique opportunity to purchase this beautiful home set amongst quality homes in the Pacific Palms Village. The classic “Aussie” front verandah is north facing and a great size which affords plenty of room to gather around the table for a cuppa anytime.
Once inside the property you’ll notice the striking raked ceilings which provide a spacious area around the central hub of the home. With a large living area, well appointed full sized kitchen and seperate dining room you’ll feel right at home.
Year round comfort is supplied by the reverse cycle split system air conditioner and power bills are no problem due to the solar electricity system taking care of things on those sunny Qld days.
The master bedroom is very large and has a full room width, triple sliding robe featuring a mirrored door and built in shelves. There is a 2nd bedroom located at the rear of the home with built in robes providing additional storage.
With security screens on every window and door and an enclosed garage with remote roller door, this magnificent home epitomises the village lifestyle here at Pacific Palms.
A list of major features are…
- Highly sought after corner block
- 2 Bedrooms
- Split system a/c
- Full sized kitchen with Bay window & pantry
- Solar Electricity System
- Spacious main living
- Seperate Dining area with study nook
- Great sized bathroom with large shower & seperate toilet.
- Full length Garage with Remote Roller Door
- Tool shed
- External Clothes line
- TV antenna
Plus much more…
About Pacific Palms Village
Pacific Palms Village offers affordable resort lifestyle and security for the over 50’s
- Just a few steps to bus stop, and a short drive to rail, hospitals and libraries.
- Amenities include a clubhouse, licensed bar, competition size bowling green, 2 swimming pools, indoor bowls, aerobics, line dancing, bus trips and more
- Conveniently close to Burpengary shopping village and Westfield North Lakes shopping centre, and 10 minutes to nearest waterfront boardwalks and fishing.
- A short drive to the popular Redcliffe seaside village and café precincts, or a little further to the beautiful tourist destinations of Glass House Mountains, or Mooloolaba and Caloundra seaside holiday areas
- There is no charge for Council rates, water and use of Village facilities.
- Full capital growth with no entry or exit costs
- Weekly costs *$150.28 for most homes with many eligible for government rebates.
- Government Rebates for eligible applicants vary up to approximately $67.00* per week and will need to be confirmed with your Government or Centrelink Department.
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately describe home/items listed for sale, however the description is not a guarantee as to the condition or inclusions in the home. It therefore remains the purchasers responsibility to inspect the home and to establish the condition and inclusions to their own satisfaction.
- 2 x Heated Swimming Pools
- Recreation Centre / Clubhouse
- Caravan Parking / Storage
- Bowling Green
- Boat Parking / Storage
- Gated Complex
Level of Support Available
- Independent Living
- Medical Services Nearby
- Public Transport Nearby
- Beach Nearby
- Clubs Nearby
- Church Nearby
- Shops Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Bowling Green Nearby
- Boating Nearby