Location Location Location
Fantastic Location with Private Outlook and Recently Refurbished
Beautifully presented home with warm street appeal priced to sell.
Located at the end of a street with no side neighbours is where you’ll find this fantastic example of luxurious village living.
Meticulous attention to detail is evident throughout this newly renovated home which comprises of a private east facing verandah, taking full advantage of the morning sun on these cooler winter days. Then in the afternoons you can choose either a glass of wine or warm cup of tea to admire the shaded outlook which is enhanced by brand new, stylish full length adjustable awnings.
Upon entering the home you’ll notice the soaring high ceilings that create a spacious environment to enjoy a relaxed movie or catch up with family and friends. The new timber look vinyl flooring creates a seamless flow between the kitchen and dining areas helping to accentuate the overall style and feel of the home.
As you walk down the hallway you’ll notice a great sized laundry area with additional storage cupboards and a seperate toilet. The bathroom is well appointed too, with an over sized shower and good access to the vanity.
The master bedroom is Huge!! Complete with a walk in robe, brand new air conditioning and an easterly aspect for morning sun & afternoon breezes…what more could you need.
The property is completed with a fully lined and insulated garage with remote roller door access. This area has also been uniquely divided to allow for a seperate office space.
With fresh laid premium “Sir Walter” turf and manicured front gardens, all the hard work is done. The hardest choice now is to decide where to place your furniture.
Some of the homes main features are…
- 2 Bedrooms
- Master bedroom has walk in robe
- 6 Panel Solar Electricity system
- New Hot Water system
- New AC in Master suite.
- New awnings on verandah
- New floor coverings
- Security screens
- Freshly Painted
- New oven with ceramic top
- Full sized kitchen – seperate dining
- 2 x Garden Sheds
Plus much much more…
About Pacific Palms Village
Pacific Palms Village offers affordable resort lifestyle and security for the over 50’s
- Just a few steps to bus stop, and a short drive to rail, hospitals and libraries.
- Amenities include a clubhouse, licensed bar, competition size bowling green, 2 swimming pools, indoor bowls, aerobics, line dancing, bus trips and more
- Conveniently close to Burpengary shopping village and Westfield North Lakes shopping centre, and 10 minutes to nearest waterfront boardwalks and fishing.
- A short drive to the popular Redcliffe seaside village and café precincts, or a little further to the beautiful tourist destinations of Glass House Mountains, or Mooloolaba and Caloundra seaside holiday areas
- There is no charge for Council rates, water and use of Village facilities.
- Full capital growth with no entry or exit costs
- Weekly costs *$150.28 for most homes with many eligible for government rebates.
- Government Rebates for eligible applicants vary up to approximately $67.00* per week and will need to be confirmed with your Government or Centrelink Department.
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately describe home/items listed for sale, however the description is not a guarantee as to the condition or inclusions in the home. It therefore remains the purchasers responsibility to inspect the home and to establish the condition and inclusions to their own satisfaction.
- 2 x Heated Swimming Pools
- Recreation Centre / Clubhouse
- Caravan Parking / Storage
- Bowling Green
- Boat Parking / Storage
- Gated Complex
Level of Support Available
- Independent Living
- Medical Services Nearby
- Public Transport Nearby
- Beach Nearby
- Clubs Nearby
- Church Nearby
- Shops Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Bowling Green Nearby
- Boating Nearby