Corner Location, Spacious Living Areas
About This Property
Listing ID: 55334
Beautiful Modern 2 bed + Home…
- This beautiful modern home is situated on a corner block and located in a great position here in Pacific Palms Village.
- As you enter the home through the North Facing private verandah you walk through the main lounge room and feel the expanse that high raked ceilings offer, along with a seamless flow due to the modern tile choice.
- With a wonderful open feel you’ll notice great separation between the lounge, dining and kitchen areas. The kitchen is comprised of a Bay window, full suite of cupboards and includes a 3 door pantry for ample storage.
- As you walk through the home you’ll pass the oversized shower in the main bathroom
- The master bedroom is a fantastic size and caters for your storage needs with double sliding doors providing easy access. Add to this a good sized 2nd bedroom and visitors will have somewhere comfortable to lay their heads should the need arise.
- The fully lined garage offers a great laundry area, complete with additional linen/storage cupboards and a factory built “Man Cave”…or at a minimum a great extra room to set up as you please.
Some of this properties fantastic features are…
- 2 Bedrooms with built in robes
- Additional utility room in garage
- Full sized kitchen
- Huge lounge room
- Seperate dining area
- easy access main bathroom
- 2 x Split system air conditioners
- Fully Lined garage with Remote roller door
- Solar Electricity
- Solar H/W System
For additional information or to book a private inspection, contact the sales team on…
Sue ph: 0411 687 843 or Rob ph: 0430 170 620
About Pacific Palms Village
Pacific Palms Village offers affordable resort lifestyle and security for the over 50’s
- Just a few steps to bus stop, and a short drive to rail, hospitals and libraries.
- Amenities include a clubhouse, licensed bar, competition size bowling green, 2 swimming pools, indoor bowls, aerobics, line dancing, bus trips and more
- Conveniently close to Burpengary shopping village and Westfield North Lakes shopping centre, and 10 minutes to nearest waterfront boardwalks and fishing.
- A short drive to the popular Redcliffe seaside village and café precincts, or a little further to the beautiful tourist destinations of Glass House Mountains, or Mooloolaba and Caloundra seaside holiday areas
- There is no charge for Council rates, water and use of Village facilities.
- Full capital growth with no entry or exit costs
- Weekly costs *$150.28 for most homes with many eligible for government rebates.
- Government Rebates for eligible applicants vary up to approximately $67.00* per week and will need to be confirmed with your Government or Centrelink Department.
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately describe home/items listed for sale, however the description is not a guarantee as to the condition or inclusions in the home. It therefore remains the purchasers responsibility to inspect the home and to establish the condition and inclusions to their own satisfaction.
- 2 x Heated Swimming Pools
- Recreation Centre / Clubhouse
- Caravan Parking / Storage
- Bowling Green
- Boat Parking / Storage
- Gated Complex
Level of Support Available
- Independent Living
- Medical Services Nearby
- Public Transport Nearby
- Beach Nearby
- Clubs Nearby
- Church Nearby
- Shops Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Bowling Green Nearby
- Boating Nearby