Exciting New Property, Spacious with Many Luxury Features
Offers Over $195,000
About This Property
Listing ID: 034
Immaculate with Huge Living Area
Exciting new property and priced for a fast sale, 2 bedrooms, brand new kitchen, flooring & paint.
- Spring has sprung and this wonderful home is fresh to the market having undergone a magnificent transformation.
- With a very “Hamptons” feel inside, timber look floor coverings throughout, a brand new kitchen including cooktop/oven combo & full sized dishwasher. A fantastic island bench finishes off the area perfectly and creates an inviting space to prepare meals with additional cupboard storage underneath.
- With new blinds and paint throughout the inside, you’ll feel relaxed and right at home the moment you walk in. In addition there is an Alfresco/BBQ area at the rear of the garage which is fantastic for entertaining guests in the warmer months.
- A great sized garden/tool shed and clothesline can be found at the rear of the home to round out the package.
Property features at a glance…
- 2 Bedrooms
- New Kitchen
- Seperate Toilet
- New Paint
- Brand New Floor Coverings
- New Blinds
- Front Porch Verandah
- Remote Roller Door Garage Access
- Extra Sitting Room or Second TV Area
- Rear Private Alfresco/BBQ Area
- Garden Shed
- Much Much More…
Don’t hesitate to contact the Sales team here at Pacific Palms to inspect.
Sue: 0411 687 843 Rob: 0430 170 620
About Pacific Palms Village
Pacific Palms Village offers affordable resort lifestyle and security for the over 50’s
- Just a few steps to bus stop, and a short drive to rail, hospitals and libraries.
- Amenities include a clubhouse, licensed bar, competition size bowling green, 2 swimming pools, indoor bowls, aerobics, line dancing, bus trips and more
- Conveniently close to Burpengary shopping village and Westfield North Lakes shopping centre, and 10 minutes to nearest waterfront boardwalks and fishing.
- A short drive to the popular Redcliffe seaside village and café precincts, or a little further to the beautiful tourist destinations of Glass House Mountains, or Mooloolaba and Caloundra seaside holiday areas
- There is no charge for Council rates, water and use of Village facilities.
- Full capital growth with no entry or exit costs
- Weekly costs *$150.28 for most homes with many eligible for government rebates.
- Government Rebates for eligible applicants vary up to approximately $67.00* per week and will need to be confirmed with your Government or Centrelink Department.
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to accurately describe home/items listed for sale, however the description is not a guarantee as to the condition or inclusions in the home. It therefore remains the purchasers responsibility to inspect the home and to establish the condition and inclusions to their own satisfaction.
- 2 x Heat Assisted Swimming Pools
- Recreation Centre / Clubhouse
- Caravan Parking / Storage
- Bowling Green
- Boat Parking / Storage
- Gated Complex
Level of Support Available
- Independent Living
- Medical Services Nearby
- Public Transport Nearby
- Beach Nearby
- Clubs Nearby
- Church Nearby
- Shops Nearby
- Golf Nearby
- Bowling Green Nearby
- Boating Nearby